Jun 27, 2011

Now where was I?

I know I had a normal life around here somewhere . . . what a week it was last week! Graduation temporarily took things over but I am so ready to ease back into work and quiet monotony again.

New in the shoppe . . .
I did manage to get a couple of new old kits bundled together for the shoppe this week. Two kits are released today and two others will come out on Thursday, June 30.

Winged Splendor kit



The Cloudkeepers (new version)
This is a digital remake of an older cut and paste piece I made.


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 6/19/2011. All rights reserved.
Digital collage. Image credits: everything from my Winged Splendor kit at DeviantScrap.com


Favorite Pieces kit




I'm off to find my misplaced normalcy! Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, these all look great. I can't tell you how much fun I have had with those mini portraits in the Favorite Pieces collection :-)

Terri Kahrs said...

Good luck with your search, Mama Fish!!! If you happen to find it, maybe my "misplace normalcy" is in hiding with yours!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

PS Would you believe that the "password" for this post is . . . "reworksh"!!!! Irony at it's best!!!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Look'in good gal, keep up the great work! :]

WW said...

Personally...I think normalcy is a bit over rated anyway!! :)

Marit said...

Teehee... my password for this comment is 'prowdium'! Stay your weird self and stay proud, dear one! I love you like that!