May 11, 2011

Long overdue . . .

. . .in so many ways . . . One item I've wanted to share for awhile was hindered by my sudden inexplicable issue with pulling my camera out of the drawer and turning it on. You know the feeling . . . when life gets so crazy the thought of what is normally a simple task is just hard enough to make you put it off?

I participated in one of LaWendula's fantastic paper swaps this spring. LaWendula is such a generous soul to organize so many lovely opportunities to not only share materials but make new friends around the world. Please check out her blog and ongoing swaps. You won't be disappointed!

My trade partner for LaWendula's Scavenger Hunt Swap was Eliza of Druga Szesnacie blog. I had a wonderful experience being introduced to Eliza's work and trading papers. I love her whimsical but sophisticated journaling style and use of all sorts of materials. She sent the most generous package of gorgeous materials for our swap . . . including chocolate and stunning copies of her own journal pages. How lucky am I? Wowee! I think I got the better end of the deal, for sure. Thank you so much Eliza! And thank you LaWendula for bringing us together!







For those of you waiting on Tumble Fish Studio postcards in my Etsy . . . they're coming soon! MOO made a mistake in my order so I'm running a bit behind schedule but the reprints should be on their way and 2 sets of postcards will be listed soon!

Also coming . . . I promise to be adding new collage sheets in the next week or so and putting prints back in the inventory. Life has kind of gotten in the way of work but I am gradually getting caught up and ready to make trips to the post office again. Have lots of new things to get ready and can't wait to share them with you. I'm also thinking of selling some of my stash of original and antique ephemera so watch for news about that.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Beautiful papers...so much fun to receive something exciting in the mail!

chrisg said...

Belated congrats MArsha on having your work published - How wonderful :)
And lucky you, what a fab array of papers! .

new postcards on the way YAY :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Loads of wonderful "eye candy"!
Just adore, the whole collection of fantastic papers.
It is so much fun to participate in art swaps.
Enjoy your goodies.

Marit said...

I 'know' Eliza for quite a while now - you are really lucky to have a swap with her! Her art is gorgeous too, always something to 'think about' (or giggle, or both) on her pages... enjoy the lovely goodies Marsha!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Great papers Marsha! And good to hear you'll be listing your magnificently marvelous prints and postcards again!