Mar 5, 2011

For my Digi Peoples . . .

I am in luuuuuurve! I just absolutely adore Paint the Moon Photoshop Textures and Actions. I am still teaching myself digitally and use Photoshop Elements 7. Annie's actions make it so easy to adjust work in magical ways! I played with just one of a huge bundle I downloaded this morning . . .



I have ten million things to do today, but couldn't resist a few minutes to play. Here's the link if you're interested in Paint the Moon . . .

Photobucket

Also, have my own Facebook Page now . . . HERE
I've just gotten started with it so be sure to "Like" me if you're on FB and watch for more to come!

Have a great weekend everybody!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, so glad you got a fan page! Just "liked" you on my fan page and personal page. :-)

I'm over here if you'd like:

Fan Page

Blog

"MOI" Freubel said...

Marsha, I wish you much joy with your facebook page and have you tried the actions from PanosFX already !! These are awesome too !!

Hearty greetings, Rian

Theresa said...

Hi Marsha, Thanks for sharing the links! I liked your page so glad to see you on FB. I love what you did with the image! I just started getting into Photo Shop and love it!! Maybe one day I can create some digital art. I just did some textures to some photographs. Baby steps. If you drop by I totally changed my site, but hope you still enjoy it! lol ~Theresa

Sueann said...

Your Facebook page is wonderful...make sure and like mine too. Western Skies Studios!!
Hugs
SueAnn

yoborobo said...

I just clicked on this because I wanna be a Digi People. :)) I will find you on fb, too. I need more time, there are so many things I would like to try, arty-wise. You are an inspiration, Miss Marsha!

Kathy said...

Wow. Paint The Moon has some amazing actions. Very cool, indeed Miss Marsha. Thanks for sharing!

Love your stuff as always!
Kathy

Terri Kahrs said...

Hi, My name is Terri and I am addicted to PSE actions!!! Don't you just LOVE how easy they are to use!!! Have fun, Marsha!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Ragamuffin Gal said...

The colors are so rich ~ how can I resist clicking on this link! You are a quick learner Marsha!

I will definitely like you on FB, I like you and your scumptious art any where you are ~ blessings,
Katie

Andrea said...

Just love how these make your artwork look!!

Carrie Hudson Peralta said...

Hey Marsha! Miss ya Miss ya Miss ya! How funny, cause I just recently purchased many actions from Paint the Moon. Oh my gosh, I'm LOVIN her stuff and her photography is to DIE for!