Feb 11, 2011

Sweets for the Sweet Winners!

I'll keep it short and sweet tonight. It's been a marathon week and the one and only art project I got done, I can't show you . . . yet. So, I'll get right to the winners of the Sweets for the Sweet Drawing. I numbered the comments in order from 1 to 69, giving two consecutive numbers to each person that left a poem and one number to those that didn't. I used the random number generator found here to get the draws, but I did not save the pix this time. (too much in a hurry)

Prize One winner . . . . #31 Andrea of Art Legacy
You won the Cupid Combo collage sheet set!

Prize Two winner . . . #19 Junkgarden
You won the flower pin from Stephanie Boman!

Prize Three winner . . . #26 Paper Pumpkin
You won the Just Be petite print!

Prize Four winner . . . #11 Yvonne of Artic Blonde Creations
You won the Valentine collage sheets!

So, winners, email whatever I need to mail your prizes to you. Collage sheets need an email address and the other two prizes need snail mail addresses.

Thank you everybody for your fun and wonderful participation in the drawing. I loved the poems! You kept me entertained all week.

Coming Soon! I have tons and tons and tons of new antique pix and papers I plan to focus on starting tomorrow, so look for new art and new collage sheets next week! I cleared my plate, finally, and got the big projects done that have been weighing me down. So keep your eyes peeled!

5 comments:

Sueann said...

Congrats to the winners!! And kudos for getting your big projects done! I am sure you feel so much lighter right now?
Hugs
SueAnn

Yvonne said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Yahoo, I'm one of them. Thanks so much!

ydacey@telus.net

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Yaaayyy for the winners! One day, lady... :)
I have a couple of projects I can't post either, which makes sporadic posting even more difficult:)
Hope you're having a great day!!!!!!

glitterBugStudios said...

a big congrats to the winners! And I cannot wait to see what you have planned with all that ephemera you scored. I hope you have an awesome V day!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you! Thank you! I am super excited!