Feb 12, 2009

Winged Things


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 2.11.09
5 x7 collage on a watercolored, stamped, and drawn background using birds from lisasalteredart.etsy.com, drawn legs, hat and boots from Dover clipart and numerous other pieces from image sharing groups, all reprinted, carefully trimmed and many are hand-colored.


Time, well, more accurately posting, flies! I'm already at my 200th post and it seems like we were at a 100 just the other day. Do I write that much? Holy cow.

Well, I'm not sure what will be posted here or how much blog visiting I will get done the next couple of weeks. My trip to take care of my dad is fast approaching and I have many things to do to prepare. I have a lot to do today and tomorrow. I leave on Sunday and will have limited access to the internet, but some. I won't be making any work or posting it for a couple of weeks, (which seems impossibly awful right now) but I will try my best to keep my eye on everyone a bit. I have a few other posts to put up before I leave but I'm not sure how much art will get done from here on out until I return. Anyway, more on that later. I'll be around a bit another day or two.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this new piece! It's like you outdo yourself with every new collage. How do you do it?!!

roc said...

what a beautiful piece of artwork. good luck with your trip!

Joy Logan said...

The colors in your pieces are amazingly brilliant...how do you get these colors?

Gaby Bee said...

I love all the wonderful details in your work, I could stare at it for hours.....simply perfect.
Gaby xo

Linda M. Cain said...

I LOVE this!!!! I really, really do! You are blossoming, girl! what terrific work you're doing!
TFS!