Feb 6, 2009

Can't wait to see Coraline!



The circus mice spelled my name but it won't upload for some reason. I am going to be playing on the website all evening! Some of you know about my button phobia - wonder how I'll do with the movie! There are lots of buttons in it! Maybe it will be good therapy, or my worst nightmare! I can't wait to see it nonetheless! Go to http://www.coraline.com for some fun, lots of fun. I already know this will be very inspirational to my art work. You will be able to see the evidence I am sure! Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

OooOOO!! I can't wait either! The movie has me all in a tizzy and using way to many exclamation marks!!!!! :)

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

I am SOOOOOO excited to see it!!

Thank you so much!(You know what for)--go see the painting that I did while I was on the phone...heheheh..
Hugs!
me.

aliceinparis said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!!! a quirky, visually interesting and entertaining movie:)) Will see it soon.

roc said...

wow...that's a pretty cool site! thanks for sharing that.