Jan 26, 2009

Just waiting . . .

. . . with Tulips


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 1/26/09
5 x 7 collage using a vintage image from Outsider Artists outsider-artists.net, reprinted, carefully trimmed, and hand-colored, tulips from Dover clipart, and scrap trims all arranged on a watercolored vintage encyclopedia page.


I was going to list on Etsy today but it's too tedious. My dad is in his procedure right now and I know they do millions of them a year, but I am still a bit anxious today. I'm going to try and start another piece and "escape". Don't know if I'll hear tonight or in the morning how it went. I'll let you know.

Added later, a little goofing around with extra pieces . . .

A Little Ditty (and kinda ugly - oh well. What doesn't work is as important as what does) . . .


copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 1.26.09
3 3/4/ x 4 3/4 collage
using a vintage image from Outsider Artists outsider-artists.net, reprinted, carefully trimmed, and hand-colored, cloud stickers by EK Success, wings licensed with agreement form Butterfly Utopia, all on a watercolored background.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Waiting with you! Hang in there girl:) Love, Jamie

Kim Mailhot said...

Loving the tulips !Can't wait for them to really bloom. I planted some new "parrot" ones in the garden this year...

Still keeping the prayers going...

Lorri said...

I love your work :) It's so bright and colourful, yet has that gorgeous old feel to it.
I came via a link or comment on the OWOH long list.. I have a giveaway too if you want to visit and join. Lovely blog. I'm now following you here! xo

Janny said...

Really beautiful., love the colours!

Dawn said...

I would be happy to win any of your creations ~ thank you for adding my name to your draw.
~ Dawn.

Oh! and please do visit my
Gypsy Caravan #539
ART of Humungous Proportions