Nov 4, 2008

Tuesday is also . . .

Taco Tuesday at the local hang out spot. I usually go with such enthusiasm. We meet up with a bunch of my husband's family's friends (who happen to be older but own very cool hot rods) and chew the fat along with our dollar tacos. I am just so excited about the election, I don't want to go tonight (also because I think I am on the opposite side of the political table as many of our older friends are, so to speak). Oooooo - it is just so fun to watch the results starting to trickle in. So, I am sitting here spending money on ebay, watching comments and emails, and reading blogs I'm behind on. Have fun tonight!

3 comments:

Tace said...

I am impressed. You gave up a Taco Tuesday for your country. That's big.
*grins*

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Okay, everyone will be disappointed in me to know that I had my arm twisted at the last minute to go partake in dollar tacos instead of watching election results, but only after the Pennsylvania results came in. I am weak and apathetic.

Tace said...

No no, I think you're brilliant. An awareness for your country's goings ons AND tacos. That's definitely in the brilliance category!