Nov 6, 2008

Had to try one more time, Linda . . .


copyright 11/6/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
5 x 7 collage using contemporary and vintage pix, Dover clip art, vintage book paper, paper ribbon, ink and watercolor.

. . . and darn if I didn't get the tag on crooked, but it was the last touch and I'm outta backgrounds. Ah well, imperfection is good and happens more than perfection with me, so you know you're gettin' a Marsha original. I'll be mailing this one to you too. Okay, I'm done fairy-fying you (as my blog bud Tace would say). I'm not obsessed or anything, I promise.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Just discovered your blog via Linda Cain's blog. Love all your fairies!
Susan

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Congratulations on your publication! It's a beautiful thing, isn't it!
Creative Karma and Hugs
~Ann-Denise

Linda M. Cain said...

Ya!!!! I always wanted skinny legs!
LOVE IT!
Linda