Nov 19, 2008

Ahhhh . . . much better tonight!

Thanks everybody for getting me through the day and for your great suggestions to get around the roadblocks. I've deleted a couple of posts to clean things up around here and get ready for etsy stuff (thanks Di for the email)! I've saved your very helpful comments though! You all are great! I mean GREAT!

The new backgrounds are working much better actually so I am not near as disappointed as I was this morning. I'm taking care of chores tomorrow so if I don't post, know that I am okay and not reduced to a puddle of whimpering sobs!


Big Sister . . .


copyright 11/19/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
3 3/4" x 4 3/4" collage using vintage pic reprinted and hand-colored, Dover clipart, ribbon, rubberstamping, ink, pastel and watercolor


Little Blue Fairy . . .


copyright 11/19/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
3 3/4" x 4 3/4" using a vintage pic reprinted and hand-colored, Dover clipart, rubberstamping, pastel, ink, and watercolor


Madame Butterfly . . .


copyright 11/19/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
3 3/4" x 4 3/4" collage using vintage pic reprinted and hand-colored, Dover clipart, on a watercolor and ink background


Friend with Wings . . .


copyright 11/19/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
3 3/4" x 4 3/4" collage using vintage pic reprinted and hand-colored, Dover clipart, paper ribbon on a watercolor and ink background

Baby Fairy . . .


copyright 11/19/08 by Marsha Jorgensen
3 3/4' x 4 3/4" collage using vintage pic reprinted and hand-colored, Dover clipart, rubberstamping, ink, pastel, and watercolor

3 comments:

ZenCrafter said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I must say that your art is stunning! This is the first time I've visited--I came over from Noodleroux's blog.

Off to explore!

Tace said...

Can't wait to see your Etsy Grand Opening! Thanksgiving, schmaksgiving, turkey smurkey, we wanna see your Etsy store!
You need a giant count down clock or something!
Now you don't even know how long I have sat here pondering my own words, wondering why I said "giant" for the count down clock, very odd, any sized countdown clock would obviously do....ramble, ramble, ramble. Night
p.s. Your artwork really does look fab on the new background and with your new scanning, which isn't to say it didn't look fab before just now it's like fab squared. :)

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Tace, if you are any nicer to me, you will have a real stalker problem on your hands! Seriously, you and your amazing sense of humor have helped me more than you know today and have enriched my life since I have "met" you. You are one of a kind, girlie!

I am working on the next part of the Christmas list - I think only you will appreciate it.

Sweet dreams
marsha